All drains are designed to work well for a fairly long time. Even so, a professional cleaning is needed every now and then, either to deal with a clog or other pressing issue or to prevent these problems. North Georgia Drain Cleaning is pleased to be your trusted local source for reliable residential and commercial drain cleaning services in Fulton County, GA.
A Cost-Effective Solution
A lot of gunk, like grease, leftover food, and other debris, goes into drains. With commercial drains, like ones used in restaurants and manufacturing facilities, there are even more substances that regularly get into drains. Drain cleaning in Fulton County, GA, is important because it keeps your drains flowing correctly. Even more importantly, it’s a cost-effective way to protect your property from costly damage from flooding or messy backups.
Hydro Jetting Is Your Top Pipe Cleaning Option
If professional drain snaking isn’t appropriate given the condition of the drain, hydro jetting is what we often use. It’s done with highly pressurized water that averages around 5,000 psi. Combined with a rotating nozzle, the force of the water clears away tree roots and other stubborn debris.
Causes of Clogged Drains and How to Prevent Them
Grease is one of the top causes of clogged drains. Clogs can also be caused by disposing wipes and other items down drains that don’t break up well. Roots are a possible clog culprit as well for underground drain or sewer lines. Drains can also be affected by a buildup of minerals. Prevent these clog issues by:
- Putting grease and cooking oils in cans or containers
- Placing trash/waste baskets by frequently used drains
- Not planting new trees or bushes too close to underground drain pipes
- Being careful with how your drains are used
- Calling us to schedule routine cleanings
The Risks of DIY & Chemical Drain Cleaning
Tackling even minor drain issues yourself has the potential to be risky. Relying too much on a plunger, for example, could push toilet paper and other debris further down. Over-the-counter drain cleaners should also be avoided because of how corrosive these products typically are due to the various chemicals used in them. Even snaking a drain yourself can be risky if you apply too much pressure.
The Many Benefits You Can Experience
You’ve probably noticed signs of clogs and other seemingly minor drain issues from time to time. What professional drain cleaning assistance does is keep these problems from turning into full emergencies. Professional cleaning of your home or business drains also benefits you by:
- Saving you money by keeping your drains working as intended
- Keeping your pipes and plumbing system healthy
- Getting rid of deeper-down substances that could eventually clog your drains
- Reducing the risk of disruptions to your daily routines or business operations
Why Hire a Professional?
As part of the Nation Association of Sewer Service Companies on top of being fully licensed and insured, we’re a drain cleaning company with the ability to quickly and effectively tackle a wide range of drain-related issues. Hiring a professional company like North Georgia Drain Cleaning also comes with added perks that include:
- Knowing your drains will be fully cleaned and cleared
- Getting dependable results with safe drain cleaning methods
- Receiving an honest assessment of what’s going on with your drains
- Having access to an experienced team when urgent drain cleaning is needed
Schedule a Professional Drain Cleaning Today
Seeing signs of a clogged drain? Even if this isn’t something you’re experiencing right now, it’s best to be proactive and have your home or business drains in Fulton County, GA, professionally cleaned by the team from North Georgia Drain Cleaning.
Contact us today to schedule a professional drain cleaning to see the results for yourself.