If your residential or commercial sewer lines are damaging your property or landscape, give the local pipe pros from North Georgia Drain Cleaning a call. Our highly skilled team provides a wide range of money-saving, top-quality sewer services in Cherokee County GA, and surrounding communities.
Common Issues Affecting Sewer Lines and Pipes
Age-related wear is an issue that affects every sewer line over time. Sewer lines and pipes can also be affected to some extent by poor maintenance and damage from a tree root intrusion – which often starts off small and becomes more noticeable as the roots spread. Other common issues that tend to impact sewer lines or pipes at one time or another include:
- Damage from shifts in the soil or ground movement
- Bellying – more common with older, heavier cast iron sewer lines
- Widespread structural issues or general wear related to corrosion
- Damage from temperature changes from one season to the next
Our Class-Leading Range of Sewer-Related Services
- Sewer Repair: We repair sewer lines in the way that's right for the situation. When it's possible to do so, we use time-saving, cost-effective trenchless techniques, but there are times when traditional repair is a more suitable option.
- Sewer Camera Inspection: Our technicians use a durable, waterproof camera to look inside sewer lines to determine what kind of solution is required. Camera-based inspections can also be done for preventative purposes so minor issues can be spotted early.
- Sewer Pipe Cleaning: Are your sewer lines "talking" to you when drains are used by making gurgling sounds or emitting foul odors? These are a clear sign that it's time for a thorough sewer pipe cleaning. We clean sewer lines with rooting – "snaking" – or hydro jetting, depending on what's appropriate.
- Sewer Pipe Coating: With pipe coating, the existing sewer pipe is restored from the inside with an epoxy coating that forms a like-new pipe within the old one. We use the state-of-the-art Brawoliner system and related equipment to apply coatings to sewer pipes without the need to dig or significantly disturb your property.
- Sewer Pipe Replacement: When possible, we use trenchless techniques to replace severely damaged sewer lines. Sewer pipe replacement options include pipe lining and pipe bursting, which gives you an entirely new sewer line in the same space without excavation. We also do traditional replacement when necessary.
- Mainline Sewer Repair: Mainlines extend from your business or home to the city line or a septic tank. If these sewer pipes are damaged, our preferred repair method is cured-in-place piping, or CIPP. It's a dig-free way to restore mainlines with minimal disruption. What's more, the restored main sewer line can last for many more decades!
Count on Our Team for Sewer Services
We're a licensed and insured, full-service sewer repair company that routinely goes the extra mile for our clients. We do this with personalized, client-focused service that includes:
- Honest, reasonable rates
- A wide range of service options – including trenchless and traditional methods
- Timely, attentive local service
- Warranties with many of our services
Call Today for Dependable, Local Sewer Service
The one thing you don't want to do with sewer-related issues is let suspected or known problems linger. Fortunately, North Georgia Drain Cleaning is here to provide an honest assessment of your sewer lines so you can decide what's best for your needs, property, sewer pipes, and budget.
Contact us today for reliable sewer services.