What is it?
Trenchless pipe coating is when our professionals create a brand new pipe inside of an old one. Pipe coating, opposed to replacing the entire pipe, is more cost efficient, saves time, and allows us to fix the problem without having to excavate floors or tear down walls. This is the best way to fix damaged pipes when possible since there is no digging involved. We value your time and do not want to break the bank, and so we hope to bring you the best possible solutions and options possible.
How does it work?
Our friendly technicians at North Georgia Inliners use the Brawoliner system. The Brawoliner system is an internationally renowned pipe rehabilitation solution that does not require digging. One of the best parts of the Brawoliner system is that it is versatile and can bend up to ninety degrees and handle up to two changes in diameter. This allows it to be usable even in many confined residential and commercial spaces.
1. Our team of qualified technicians will inspect the existing pipe, most likely with a camera they will stick into the pipe, so they can see what exactly is wrong with your particular pipe. Every situation is different and requires a different solution. This inspection will make sure pipe coating is the proper solution for your pipe.
2. Then they will clean the existing pipe. Cleaning the pipe involves air or water pressure that cleans everything out. This system of pipe cleaning makes sure the pipes are not further damaged in the process. Hydro jetting is the best way to clean pipes and will make sure the old pipe is ready to be lined.
3. Next, our professional technicians will assemble the liner that will go inside the old pipe and will pull it into a calibration tube that acts as the bladder that will inflate the solution that will become the new pipe to fit the old one perfectly.
4. After mixing the epoxy, it will be added to the liner and then the liner will go through a process called “wet-out”. This is to make sure all the felt fibers in the liner are saturated with the epoxy and to also get any air out of the liner.
5. Then they will insert the liner into the existing pipe.
6. After a few hours of curing, they will remove the bladder that inflates the coating. This new pipe will be as strong if not stronger than PVC pipe.
7.The new pipe will be inspected to make sure everything went exactly as it was supposed to and that it will serve you well for a long time. Our technicians are committed to excellence and will make sure it is done correctly the first time around.
Trenchless pipe coating is the best solution to all of your damaged pipe needs. Our qualified, friendly, local technicians are the best in the industry and are here to help.