CIPP (Cured-in-Place Pipe) lining is a green process that consists of installing a continuous liner in a pipe from access-point to access-point (typically manhole to manhole).
CIPP lining is one of several pipe rehabilitation methods referred to as Trenchless Technologies. It is an approved and preferred method to rehabilitate cracked, broken and failed sanitary or storm sewer pipes. Lining is less expensive and more efficient than traditional open cut replacement methods, normally installed with little or no surface disruption. The CIPP lining process can be used to rehabilitate virtually any type of pipe.
- No digging/excavation
- Restores structural integrity of pipe with 50 to 100 year design life
- Fast and simple installation (Installed in less than one day)
- High strength and corrosion resistant resins
- Jointless renovation
- Full range of pipe sizes
- Custom pipe diameters and wall thickness
- Long term structural solutions
- Improves flow characteristics
- Virtually eliminates infiltration & exfiltration.